MBS Fabrics was formed in 1953 by Pat Vanner and his son Terry, trading under the name Motor Body Supplies Limited as trade only suppliers to the motor, coach building, trimming and upholstery trades.
The advent of fibreglass and volume production boat building in the 1960s sparked the growth of the business into the marine trimming and boat building industry.
By the late 1970s, the marine business was far larger than motor and coach building, so the company’s name was changed to MBS Fabrics Limited.
Remaining a family business, Terry’s son Peter Vanner is now the Managing Director, operating from the MBS office and warehouse in Windsor.
Over the years, MBS Fabrics has become a leading distributer of textiles and fittings for the marine, motor and furniture trade.
8.30am - 5.30pm
Closed for lunch: 12.30pm - 1.30pm
- Lining and seating vinyls
- Motor Vinyls
- Car Hooding
- Boat hooding
- Clear PVC for boat and car windows
- Fasteners and binding
- A range of accessories including Velcro, zips, and eyelets